Demazin Kids 6+ Cold Relief Colour Free Syrup 200mL
Demazin Kids 6+ Cold Relief Colour Free Syrup provides effective relief from:
- Blocked nose and sinus
- Runny nose
- Watery, itchy eyes
Demazin Kids 6+ Cold Relief Colour Free Syrup has a double action:
- Decongestant: to help relieve a blocked or runny nose
- Antihistamine: to help treat allergy symptoms such as sneezing and itchy watery eyes
Flavour: Peach and Vanilla
Suitable for: Adults and Children 6 years of age and over
Free from: Lactose, Gluten and has no artificial colours
Measure the dose using the medicine cup provided.
Age: Children 6-11 years
How much: 8-15mL
How Often: Every 6-8 hours
Maximum daily dose: 32-60mL in 24 hours
Age: Adults and children 12 years and over
How much: 15mL
How Often: Every 6 hours
Maximum daily dose: 60mL in 24 hours
– Rinse measuring cup with warm water and allow to dry.
– Replace the cap firmly.
Chlorphenamine maleate 1.25mg
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 2.5mg
Do not use this medicine:
– In children under 6 years of age.
– In children 6-11 years, except on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
– If tamper evident seal has been broken.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
– You have high blood pressure.
– You have heart problems.
– You are taking antidepressant medication, antihistamines or medicines intended to treat the symptoms of the common cold.
– You are pregnant, think you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
While using Demazin:
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– This medicine may cause sleeplessness.
– This medicine may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.