Demazin 12 Hour Nasal Decongestant Spray 20mL
Demazin 12 Hour Nasal Decongestant Spray is fast acting, long lasting and helps to relieve nasal congestion due to:
- Cold & Flu
Up to 200 sprays per bottle
Also available in Value pack 2 x 20mL sprays
Suitable for: Adults and children 6 years of age and over.
- Remove bottle from blister pack.
- Remove cap and prime pump several times.
- Blow nose gently.
- Keep head upright. Hold the bottle firmly. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger.
- Depress pump firmly and sniff deeply.
- Always make sure you replace the protective cap to keep the nozzle clean.
- Pump pack should only be used by one person.
For adults and children 6 years and over: 2-3 sprays into each nostril every 10-12 hours, as required. Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 45 micrograms/spray.
Do not use:
– This medication for more than three days at a time unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist
– In children under 6 years of age
– In children aged between 6 and 11 years of age, except on the advice of a doctor or pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
While using this medicine:
– If congestion persists, consult your doctor or pharmacist
– Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
Not to be swallowed.
Contains benzalkonium chloride 200 micrograms/mL as preservative.